I made this childhood classic for a play date we were having. I didn't have a flower pot, sand pail, dump truck or wagon handy, so I simply served it in a bowl. It was definitely a hit.
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
2 packages instant vanilla pudding mix
3 1/2 cups milk
1 12 oz container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 package of chocolate sandwich cookies with creme filling
- Chop cookies very fine in food processor. The white cream will disappear.
- Mix butter, cream cheese, and sugar in bowl.
- In a large bowl mix milk, pudding and whipped topping together.
- Combine pudding mixture and cream mixture together.
- Layer in flower pot, starting with cookies then cream mixture. Repeat layers.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Add artificial flower and trowel. Enjoy!