Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Lately, I've been using the recipe from the back of the Hershey's Chipits Package with lots of success. I have a childhood recipe as well on this blog, but I've been turning to this recipe instead for some reason. I'm cleaning up my junk basket that lived on the top of my old microwave, so it's time to enter this recipe on the blog.

Ingredients:

1 cup butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup chocolate chips
1 cup chopped nuts, (optional)


Directions:

  1. Cream together butter and sugar.
  2. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
  3. Add in flour, baking soda, and salt.
  4. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
  5. Drop by teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheet.
  6. Bake in preheated oven at 375 F for 10 to 12 minutes.

No comments: