2 cups apples, peeled and thinly sliced
1 tbsp butter
1/2 cup milk
1/3 cup of flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp sugar
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Place apples and butter in baking dish and toss to coat. Bake in the oven for five minutes, or untiil the apples soften slightly.
- Meanwhile whisk together eggs, milk, flour, baking powder, and salt until smooth. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine cinnamon and sugar. Set aside.
- Pour egg mixture over cooked apples. Sprinkle evenly with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until pancake is puffed and browned.
Inspiration: Cook Great Food by the Dieticians of Canada